At the City of Charles Sturt we strive for excellence with enthusiasm in shaping a leading and liveable City.
A permanent full time opportunity has emerged for two customer focused Information Management Officers to join our team. This will be your opportunity to deliver proactive, value-added information management functions and support our organisation’s commitment in providing excellent customer experience.
Working as part of a team of Information Management Officers, you will take part in a job rotation schedule which will see you take accountability for a range of functions, including:
- Scanning and registration of council records into Council's Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS).
- Collecting, sorting and opening inwards correspondence (hard copy and electronic).
- Reviewing and updating procedures pertaining to information management functions.
- Ensuring timely responses to requests for assistance via the IS Service Desk are completed.
- Filing paper documents after scanning in accordance with established processes.
- Proactively seek out errors, repair and maintain data standards in CM.
- Inducting new City of Charles Sturt (CCS) staff in the use of CM and CCS Records Management practices as required.
- Contributing in maintaining high customer experience standards.
- Working across a range of business units to provide connections between Council and the community, including digital connections and in person customer service.
- Assisting the MMC Portfolio with project work that is being undertaken throughout the portfolio and the organisation.
This opportunity requires an individual with effective communication skills, a strong commitment to providing quality customer service, excellent time management skills, and the ability to analyse and interpret issues and implement appropriate solutions. You will possess demonstrable experience in information management systems and procedures, and knowledge of the Freedom of Information Act is welcome. Previous experience in local government and in the use of Content Manager would also be advantageous.