COVID-19 Update

Given the unfolding situation relating to COVID-19 in Australia and across the world, here at the City of Charles Sturt we want to be proactive and clear about how we can stay healthy and are making changes to the way we do things. We will continue to provide updates to the services and events that are impacted along with the latest information and recommendations from WHO, SA Health and the Government.

More information

Dismiss alert

Food safety at events

If you wish to sell food at a temporary event, you must notify Council at least 14 days prior to the event. Read our fact sheet on Food Safety at Events and Hand Washing Facilities at Fairs and Special Events.

Note that a form is not required for Bunnings Fundraising Sausage Sizzles.

Please note, if you are planning to sell food on Council land you must complete the Street Trading on Local Government Land form.