Welcome to Western Business Leaders
Western Business Leaders (WBL) is an opportunity for local businesses to share their collective knowledge and meet the challenges and opportunities of future economic growth in a local, state and international context.
WBL membership is open to all businesses based in the Western Adelaide region. We also invite businesses beyond the region that have a vested interest in the economic growth of Western Adelaide.
Why Join WBL?
Be involved in WBL and you will receive connections to:
- business leaders across Western Adelaide
- business advice, support and mentoring
- professional development and networking
- funding and grant opportunities
- industry intelligence, market outlook, major investments and developments
- collaborative opportunities
- key contacts within Western Adelaide Councils.
Sign up Here
Apply for Western Business Leaders membership online. Tell us about your business and areas of interest.
Read our latest Newsletter
Learn about the latest economic news, workshops and events and Council opportunities:
The Western Business Leaders (WBL) executive is made up of representatives from across industries including our key sectors of:
- Visitor economy
- Residential development
- Commercial development
Meet our WBL Executive Team
We host a number of events for networking and growing your business in the City of Charles Sturt.