The Hindmarsh Cemetery is located on the corner of Adam Street and South Road, Hindmarsh, on the northern banks of the River Torrens. The cemetery was one of the earliest cemeteries established in South Australia. The first burial occurred on 21 April 1846.
Hindmarsh Cemetery is a Council owned and operated heritage cemetery (with Council acting as the relevant authority).
From time to time we need to get in contact with family when changes to the Hindmarsh Cemetery take place.
To assist us sign up to our email list to be kept-up-to-date: