Local artists can exhibit artwork at no cost in one of our 5 Charles Sturt Libraries. We have space for artworks and sculptures large or small, indoors or outdoors.
Exhibit your art with us
The program is open to artists that live, work or attend an educational facility within the City of Charles Sturt. Each exhibition runs for 12 weeks with spaces available for an opening launch or open studio facilities.
There is no cost for application or exhibition.
Applications to hold displays may be made all year round.
Applications should include:
- digital images, photographs or photocopies of the proposed works to be exhibited (please do not send original artworks)
- concept and rationale for the display (up to 500 words typed or clearly printed)
- a statement in 35 words which may be used for promotional purposes
- exact details of numbers, size and media of artworks
- current CV of the artists(s) involved
- any preference for dates
After you submit your application, we will email you acknowledging receipt.
We only consider submissions that address our criteria. The City of Charles Sturt Library Service reserves the right to not accept any application submitted for application.
Once submission has been accepted the artist will be notified by mail and contractual negotiations will be undertaken between the artist(s) and the City of Charles Sturt Library Service.