|Monday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9:30am to 5pm*|
|Friday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Saturday||12pm to 4pm|
*Late nights are temporarily suspended until all our services are back to normal.
Closed on public holidays, the Easter weekend and Christmas period.
139 Port Road,
Hindmarsh SA 5007
Hindmarsh Library is an art gallery, local and family history resource centre, a computer training centre and a quiet, open space to study or meet.
Become a member
- free wifi and computer access
- photocopying, printing, scanning, faxing and laminating facilities
- art in the libraries: gallery space for local artists and crafts people
- council customer payments accepted during library opening hours (we accept only cheque and EFTPOS - no cash)
- home library service for people unable to visit the library
- free bike hire through Bike SA
- honey for sale (EFTPOS only)
- family history resources - Hindmarsh Cemetery burial records and local history books
- express collection – one-week loan for popular items (no reservations, no renewals, two item limit)