|Monday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9:30am to 8pm|
|Friday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Saturday||12pm to 4pm|
Closed on public holidays and over the Easter weekend.
It's an art gallery, a local and family history resource centre, a computer training centre... and a library.
The Hindmarsh Library has many features including free wifi and PC access.
Check our all of our features
- free wifi and PC access (1 hour per session, up to 3 hours usage daily)
- photocopying, printing, scanning, faxing and laminating facilities
- weekly storytime sessions for kids aged 3-6 years (during school term)
- art in the libraries: gallery space for local artists and crafts people
- council customer payments accepted during library opening hours
- home library service for people unable to visit the library
- justice of the peace
- express collection – one-week loan for popular items (no reservations, no renewals, two item limit)