|Monday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9:30am to 5pm*|
|Friday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Saturday||12pm to 4pm|
*We have temporarily suspended our late nights, which will resume once all our services are back to normal.
Closed on public holidays and over the Easter weekend.
Hindmarsh Library is an art gallery, local and family history resource centre, a computer training centre and a quiet, open space to study or meet.
Become a member
- free wifi and computer access (1 hour per session, up to 3 hours usage daily)
- photocopying, printing, scanning, faxing and laminating facilities
- weekly storytime sessions for kids: babytime, toddler time and storytime (during school term)
- art in the libraries: gallery space for local artists and crafts people
- council customer payments accepted during library opening hours (we accept only cheque and EFTPOS - no cash)
- home library service for people unable to visit the library
- justice of the peace
- express collection – one-week loan for popular items (no reservations, no renewals, two item limit)