Updated Wednesday 1 July
All libraries are open, and will continue to operate under a different service delivery in accordance with the next stage of the State's Road Recovery Map. This means:
- There is no limit on how many visitors are allowed in each of our libraries at any time, and we are no longer required to record visitor details.
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres and safe hygiene practices are still strongly encouraged.
- Browsing and borrowing services are available, with our call and collect service continuing for those wanting a contactless service.
- Public Wi-Fi access is available with customers encouraged to limit their visit to 30 minutes.
- Limited PC access is being rolled out at our libraries with a 60 minute time limit. However, we ask you to remain patient with us as we have been transitioning over to a new system, and there are understandably some teething issues that we are working through. Please call us on 8408 1333 prior to your visit to check if any PCs are available.
- Photocopying, printing and wireless printing services are available but only by EFTPOS transactions on our Monitor system.
- Council payments and other payments such as honey sales have resumed but cash payments are not accepted.
- Late nights at all branches remain temporarily suspended until full services resume.
- Online events are continuing but some face to face events are resuming in Term 3. Please visit our Events page or our calendar for more information.
Please note, the following services will not return until further restrictions are lifted.
- Meeting Rooms
- Justice of the Peace
- Study space
For further information on what this means, please visit our COVID-19 page for the latest updates and FAQs to this unfolding situation.