Banner placement fee is $80 for up to 3 months per banner.
Banners may only be displayed in the Port Road banner frames by Council staff and with Council’s approval under the following conditions:
- Banners must not include advertising material promoting a business or product.
- Banners must not be political, racist, religious or sexist, and must be considered in good taste.
- The banner design artwork must be approved before production of the banner by the relevant Council Officer.
- The supply of the banner material and design of the banner is the responsibility of the applicant.
- The banner will be removed if it is damaged by wind or it is vandalised and it will be the responsibility of the applicant to repair the banner.
- The requested location for the banner will be provided where possible but is at the discretion of Council.
- The completed banner ready for display is to be delivered to the Council - Customer Service Centre at 72 Woodville Road, Woodville between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- The banner must be collected from the Civic Centre within 14 days of advised removal from the frame.
- Banners not collected may be disposed of.
- Council can provide a referral of a preferred provider to have banners designed and manufactured.