Findon Shopping Centre, cnr Findon Rd and Grange Rd, Findon SA 5023
|Monday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9:30am to 5pm*|
|Friday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 4pm|
|Sunday||12pm to 4pm|
*Late nights temporarily suspended
Closed on public holidays, Easter weekend and Christmas
The Findon Library is a great communal space as part of the Findon Shopping Centre.
We are also popular with the Italian community for our range of Italian language books, magazines and DVDs and our Storytime sessions for pre-schoolers.
Become a member
- free wifi and computer access
- photocopying, printing, scanning, faxing and laminating facilities
- weekly pre-school sessions for kids: storytime (during school term)
- Justice of the Peace services
- council customer payments accepted during library opening hours (we accept only cheque and EFTPOS - no cash)
- home library service for people unable to visit the library
- battery recycling and mobile muster collection points
- express collection – one-week loan for popular items (no reservations, no renewals, two item limit)
- meeting rooms available to book (large meeting room 15 people seated, small meeting room 4-6 people seated, fees apply) *Not available due to COVID-19
The Findon Library has a large Italian language collection. Search for collections through our catalogue.