COVID-19 Update

Given the unfolding situation relating to COVID-19 in Australia and across the world, here at the City of Charles Sturt we want to be proactive and clear about how we can stay healthy and are making changes to the way we do things. We will continue to provide updates to the services and events that are impacted along with the latest information and recommendations from WHO, SA Health and the Government.

More information

Dismiss alert

Change of address or name or ratepayer

You must advise the Rates Department of all changes to postal address, owner or ratepayer details in writing.

Complete your update with the:

Change of address, name or ratepayer form

If you're making name changes because of marriage, divorce or death, you must provide copies of the relevant certificates. These can be uploaded within the online form.

If you miss Council contact like bills or rate payments because you did not update your details, any applicable late payments still apply.

Need help? 

Rating Services 8408 1111