Our Economic Support and Stimulus package will inject $100.5 million dollars into our community over the next two years to support the economic sectors of our community in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’re committed to assisting the community and local business as we all work together to recover from the impacts of the pandemic and prepare for the future.
Key highlights of the package
- Over $2.5m of financial support to individuals, hospitality and food, construction and recreation sectors
- $97.4m worth of capital works with an increased emphasis on supporting local businesses and supply chains
- Over $500,000 of economic stimulus to small business, the arts, entertainment and recreation sectors
The Stimulus Package identifies
- Financial Support - $2,568,970
- Building for Tomorrow & Local Procurement Support - $97.4m
- Business Support and Stimulus - $176,500
- Art and Cultural Support and Stimulus - $271,000
- Sporting Clubs Support and Stimulus - $100,000
How to apply
Please note: The next Economic Stimulus Governance Committee meeting is on 14 January 2021. Applications received between 18 December and 14 January will be reviewed after this date.
- Read the program guidelines for eligibility and assessment criteria
- Complete the online application form
- If you have any questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 8408 1111
Please note: Businesses can apply for more than one stream subject to meeting eligibility and assessment criteria.
We're supporting businesses to adapt and innovate in response to the changing market conditions
We're assisting local artists and arts organisations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic to engage with local audiences
Explore our interactive map below and discover how our Economic Support and Stimulus Package is making a real difference within our Charles Sturt community.
- Join the Western Business Leaders Network to access news, events and information
- Local COVID-19 updates and community assistance resources
- COVID-19 Economic Support and Stimulus Package – Council report
- Other business grants and funding support