It’s quick and easy to set up BPAY payments.
BPAY/BPAY VIEW Use Biller Code: 10330
Reference Number: You will need to have your Valuation Number available. This is shown in the Property Details box of your rates notice. Enter all characters without spaces.
You can have quarterly payments debited from your bank account.
- Read the Direct Debit Service Agreement
- Complete the Direct Debit Request Form
- Return the original form to any of the following:
- Post City of Charles Sturt, Rates Department, PO Box 1, Woodville SA 5011
- Fax 8408 1122
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Over the phone
The City of Charles Sturt Civic Centre
72 Woodville Road, Woodville
8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
For security reasons, cash payments are not accepted at Henley Beach, West Lakes, Hindmarsh or Findon libraries.
You can also pay in person at any Australia Post outlet.
You can pay by cheque, money order or credit card to:
City of Charles Sturt
PO Box 1
Woodville SA 5011
Cheques should be payable to the City of Charles Sturt and crossed “Not Negotiable”. Please allow 6 business days before the "Last Day To Pay" for payments sent by mail.