All South Australian Councils maintain Asset Management Plans for Infrastructure Assets.
Infrastructure Assets that we manage can include things like bridges, bus stops, council buildings and paths.
Many of the assets our ratepayers and visitors use are long-lived. This means they need careful planning to maintain acceptable service.
This is part of our Asset Management lifecycle. It makes sure that what we commit to, through capital works and other major projects, is aligned to key Council strategic plans and delivers maximum return on investment for ratepayers.
- Asset Management Plan - Council Buildings
- Asset Management Plan - Fleet Services
- Asset Management Plan - Information Technology
- Asset Management Plan - Open Space and Recreation infrastructure
- Asset Management Plan - Transport
- Asset Management Plan - Water Infrastructure
Asset Management Plans noted by Council and subject to major review: