Henley Beach Library - Urgent Repairs
Due to urgent building works at the Henley Beach Library, there have been some temporary changes.
The Children's, DVD and CD collections have been relocated downstairs. Dependent on availability the Learning Room will be open for customers needing a quiet study area. Our Babytime and Storytime sessions will be temporarily offered from the West Lakes Library until repairs are complete.
We apologise for the disruption and thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
|Tuesday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||1pm to 8pm|
|Thursday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Friday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 2pm|
|Sunday||12pm to 4pm|
Closed on public holidays and over the Easter weekend.
Henley Beach Library is close to the beach and square. It has a traditional local library feel with modern technology facilities. Join us for a community jigsaw puzzle, read a book or study in a quiet area with beach views.
The Henley Beach Library has many features including free wifi and PC access.
Check our all of our features
- free wifi and PC access (1 hour per session, up to 3 hours usage daily)
- photocopying, printing, scanning, faxing and laminating facilities
- weekly pre-school children's programs - Babytime and Toddlertime (during school term)
- art in the libraries: gallery space for local artists and crafts people
- council customer payments accepted during library opening hours
- home library service for people unable to visit the library
- justice of the peace
- express collection – one-week loan for popular items (no reservations, no renewals, two item limit)
- meeting room available to book