Due to urgent building works at the Henley Beach Library, there have been some temporary changes.
The Children's, DVD and CD collections have been relocated downstairs. Dependent on availability the Learning Room will be open for customers needing a quiet study area. Our Babytime and Storytime sessions will be temporarily offered from the West Lakes Library until repairs are complete.
We apologise for the disruption and thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
|Tuesday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||1pm to 8pm|
|Thursday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Friday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 2pm|
|Sunday||12pm to 4pm|
Closed on public holidays and over the Easter weekend.
Henley Beach Library
Become a member
- free wifi and computer access (1 hour per session, up to 3 hours usage daily)
- photocopying, printing, scanning, faxing and laminating facilities
- weekly storytime sessions for kids: babytime, toddler time and storytime (during school term)
- art in the libraries: gallery space for local artists and crafts people
- council customer payments accepted during library opening hours (we accept only cheque and EFTPOS - no cash)
- home library service for people unable to visit the library
- justice of the peace
- express collection – one-week loan for popular items (no reservations, no renewals, two item limit)
- meeting room available to book (large meeting room 30 people seated, fees apply)