Updated Thursday 4 September
Henley Beach Library is open in its new temporary location next door at the Henley Town Hall.
The entire collection has been successfully shifted over, and all technology access (PC, printing/photocopying, etc) is up and running.
Our after hours return chute is located at right hand corner of the library and Town Hall, and the new library's entrance doors are found just to the right of the chute.
We don't have an expected completion date of the roofing restoration works in the main library at this stage, but once the work has been assessed further we will keep you updated on here and via our Facebook page.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
378 Seaview Road,
Henley Beach SA 5022
|Tuesday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||1pm to 5pm*|
|Thursday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Friday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 2pm|
|Sunday||12pm to 4pm|
*Late nights temporarily suspended
Closed on public holidays, the Easter weekend and Christmas.
Henley Beach Library
Become a member
- free wifi and computer access (1 hour per session, up to 3 hours usage daily)
- photocopying, printing, scanning, faxing and laminating facilities
- weekly pre-school sessions for kids: storytime
- council customer payments accepted during library opening hours (we accept only cheque and EFTPOS - no cash)
- home library service for people unable to visit the library
- justice of the peace services
- honey for sale (EFTPOS only)
- battery recycling and mobile muster collection points
- express collection – one-week loan for popular items (no reservations, no renewals, two item limit)
- meeting room available to book (large meeting room 30 people seated, fees apply) *Not available due to COVID-19 and relocation