Services > General Services > Cemeteries
The Hindmarsh Cemetery is located on the corner of Adam Street and South Road, Hindmarsh, on the northern banks of the River Torrens. The cemetery was one of the earliest cemeteries established in South Australia. The first burial occurred on 21 April 1846.
Hindmarsh Cemetery is a Council owned and operated heritage cemetery (with Council acting as the relevant authority).