There is a non-refundable Application Fee of $50 which must be paid upon submission of your application.
We'll let you know by email that we received your application.
The assessment process takes place within 5 business days and includes:
- confirmation of your details and required documentation supporting your application
- investigation of your proposed activity
One of Council’s Community Safety Officers will contact you within 5 business days to organise a suitable time to inspect your property.
On approval, you will be provided with a permit confirming the approved activity and the conditions.
- The property where the cats are housed may be subject to inspection by Councils Authorised Officers.
- If the permit is approved the cats kept under the permit cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Applications will be considered within 5 business days from the date that all required information has been lodged with the Council.