All libraries are open, and will continue to operate under a different service delivery in accordance with the next stage of the State's Road Recover Map. This means as of Monday 1 June:
- a maximum of 20 people will be allowed in each of our libraries at any time, with social distancing of 1.5 metres strictly enforced
- browsing and borrowing services remain available, with our call and collect service continuing for those wanting a contactless service
- Public Wi-Fi access will be available with customers encouraged to limit their visit to 30 minutes
- Public PC access is not available but we are working on introducing limited access later in June
- Photocopying and wireless printing services are now available but only by EFTPOS transactions on our Monitor system
- Council payments and other payments such as honey sales will resume but no cash payments will be accepted
- late nights at all branches are temporarily suspended until full services resume
- good hygiene measures remain in place.
Please note, the following services will not return until further restrictions are lifted.
- Meeting Rooms
- Justice of the Peace
- Face to face events and activities
- Study space
Each of our Community Centres have re-opened with normal opening hours. Our Community Development Officers are in contact with our frequent user groups and we look forward to sharing updates on our programming with you over the coming weeks.
We appreciate the feedback and support that we have received over the past couple of months and are looking forward to seeing everybody in person again.
For further information, please continue to check our COVID-19 page, and our socials for the latest news and details.
New Community Consultations3rd August 2020
COVID-19 03.08.20 Update3rd August 2020
40km/h Area Speed Limit Review and Consultation Results31st July 2020
Mural Magic in Semaphore Park22nd July 2020
Spring Garden Competition Open12th July 2020
Foyer Fridays Returns10th July 2020
COVID-193rd July 2020
Tennis SA Award Winners3rd July 2020
Kaleidoscope Now Online2nd July 2020
Councils Combine to Protect Coast26th June 2020