All libraries have re-opened our doors to the community, and we will continue to operate under a different service delivery in accordance with the Stage 1 restrictions in place which means:
- a maximum of 10 people to be allowed in each of our libraries at any time, with social distancing of 1.5 metres strictly enforced and hand sanitiser available upon entry
- browsing and borrowing services are available, with our call and collect service to continue for those wanting a contactless service
- late nights at all branches are temporarily suspended as of Wednesday 20 May until full services are able to resume
- public PC and Wi-Fi access is not available
- printing, photocopying, scanning and faxing services are not available
- good hygiene measures remain in place.
Each of our Community Centres have re-opened with normal opening hours. Our Community Development Officers are in contact with our frequent user groups and we look forward to sharing updates on our programming with you over the coming weeks.
We appreciate the feedback and support that we have received over the past couple of months and are looking forward to seeing everybody in person again.
For further information, please continue to check our COVID-19 page, and our socials for the latest news and details.
National Reconciliation Week26th May 2020
Economic Support and Stimulus Package20th May 2020
Breakout Creek Project Receives State Government Backing15th May 2020
Digital Council and Committee Meetings11th May 2020
Opening Details for Libraries and Community Centres8th May 2020
West Beach Erosion5th May 2020
COVID-194th May 2020
Have Your Say4th May 2020
South Road underpass closed for works4th May 2020
$2,000 grants available4th May 2020