A section of Chief Street, Brompton (between Port Road and Hawker Street) is due for a full road reconstruction in 2022/23 and this gives us an exciting opportunity to reconsider the current design - how it looks, feels and functions!
A full road reconstruction includes new footpaths, kerbs, road surfaces and planting, and looks to how we can support a greener public realm that supports walking and cycling, is interesting/unique and improves road safety with improved links for all road users.
We want to make the right decisions when reimagining Chief Street
For us to make the right decisions, we need to understand what the people who live on, work on or travel along Chief Street think is important. We want to hear from you during this community engagement process, which will inform the first stage of our planning.
Join the conversation and have your say:
- Complete the online survey
- View the videos from our Mayor showing locations on Chief Street and join the conversation.
- Post a photo, drawing or video of your vision for Chief Street using the online tool.
- Drop in to 19 on Green, Green Street Brompton between 21 September to 11 October 2020 to add your comments to our Let's Reimagine Chief Street display
- Drop in to Hindmarsh Library, Port Road Hindmarsh between 21 September to 11 October 2020 to add your comments to our Let's Reimagine Chief Street display
- Send us a written submission via email to email@example.com or via mail to Let's Reimagine Chief Street, PO Box 1, Woodville SA 5011
Consultation closes Sunday 11 October 2020.
For more information visit Your Say.
Beach Education Patrols20th October 2020
Mayor Evans Elected as LGA President20th October 2020
Technology Award Winners19th October 2020
Foyer Fridays Spring Special18th October 2020
Elector Representation Review15th October 2020
Coast Park gets the Go Ahead2nd October 2020
Get your Kitchen Caddy29th September 2020
Concepts Shared for New Community Facility29th September 2020
Kaleidoscope Now Online28th September 2020
Let’s Reimagine Chief Street24th September 2020