The City of Charles Sturt is a recognised dynamic organisation with a great culture. We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join us on a part-time basis (30 hours per week - 0.8 FTE), for a three year fixed-term contract.
As part of the People & Culture portfolio, you will be responsible for the delivery of an accurate and effective payroll function for the organisation which will include:
- End-to-end processing of fortnightly payrolls (Administration and Operations groups)
- Updating and maintaining payroll records
- Processing annual, long service and personal leave
- Responding to payroll queries
- Interpreting Enterprise Agreements and employment contracts in relation to staff entitlements
- Payroll administration
- Reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations
- End-of-year processing and reconciliation
This role requires you to possess extensive end-to-end payroll experience in a varied and busy environment. Local government experience and experience using TechnologyOne would be beneficial, though not essential.
A customer service focus and proven communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to work to tight deadlines with high attention to detail, will ensure your success.
This position is offered for 30 hours per week on a three year fixed-term contract basis.
For more information contact: Brenda Julian on 8408 1213.
Applications for this position close 5pm Friday, 7 August 2020.