|Monday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9:30am to 8pm|
|Friday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 4pm|
|Sunday||12pm to 4pm|
Closed on public holidays and over the Easter weekend.
West Lakes Library is close to the lake, public transport hubs, shopping precinct and new housing development Live West.
It has a large collection of European language items, such as Russian, Italian, Greek. The library has a great digital help drop-in service fortnightly on Sunday afternoons.
The West Lakes Library has many features including a large collection of European language items.
Check our all of our features
- free wifi and PC access (1 hour per session, up to 3 hours usage daily)
- photocopying, printing, scanning, faxing and laminating facilities
- weekly pre-school children's programs - Babytime and Toddlertime (during school term)
- art in the libraries: gallery space for local artists and crafts people
- council customer payments accepted during library opening hours
- home library service for people unable to visit the library
- justice of the peace
- kids tech zone including interactive iPads, playstation and digital story box (virtual reality)
- digital hub for our digital literacy events
- express collection – one-week loan for popular items (no reservations, no renewals, two item limit)
- parenting collection
- meeting room available to book
Our languages other than English section has works in: