|Monday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9:30am to 8pm|
|Friday||9:30am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 4pm|
|Sunday||12pm to 4pm|
Closed on public holidays and over the Easter weekend.
West Lakes Library
West Lakes Library is close to the lake, public transport hubs, shopping precinct and new housing development Live West.
It has a large collection of European language items, such as Russian, Italian, Greek. The library has a great digital help drop-in service fortnightly on Sunday afternoons.
Become a member
- free wifi and computer access (1 hour per session, up to 3 hours usage daily)
- photocopying, printing, scanning, faxing and laminating facilities
- weekly storytime sessions for kids: babytime, toddler time and storytime (during school term)
- art in the libraries: gallery space for local artists and crafts people
- council customer payments accepted during library opening hours (we accept only cheque and EFTPOS - no cash)
- home library service for people unable to visit the library
- justice of the peace
- free parking for those who have exceeded a 3 hour visit and only visited the library in that time (ask staff to validate your ticket)
- meeting room available to book (small meeting room 2-3 people seated, fees apply)
- express collection – one-week loan for popular items (no reservations, no renewals, two item limit)