The City of Charles Sturt is proud to present the Spring Garden Competition 2019.
Thank you to everyone who entered the Spring Garden Competition 2019. Applications are now closed. Staff will be in touch shortly with all entrants to organise a time to attend and judge the gardens.
Judging will take place during the following dates 1 October – 4 October 2019 and 21 October – 25 October 2019.
Awards Night will be held on Tuesday 19 November 2019.
If you have any queries please contact Sue Tripodi on 8408 1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Dream Garden Competition
Design your Dream Garden Competition is open to children from 2-13 years of age.
The Kids Dream Garden Competition is a new fun challenge. The competition is open for three age groups with awesome prizes for each age group:
- 2-5 years
- 6-10 years
- 11-13 years
Thank you to everyone who entered the competition. Staff will contact entrants with the results by mid November 2019
For further details please contact Sue Tripodi on 8408 1306 or email email@example.com
Spring Garden Competition Terms & Conditions
By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
All gardens and gardeners must be located within the City of Charles Sturt.
- Final judging will be carried out by a panel of judges who have been appointed by the City of Charles Sturt
- All prizes are awarded at the discretion of the judges, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All participants are automatically in the running for the ‘Mayor’s Encouragement Award’ category. The winner of this category cannot win this prize in two consecutive years.
- Entrants agree to allow their image and gardens to be photographed by a nominated person from the City of Charles Sturt. Photographs may be reproduced in the City of Charles Sturt promotional material to be used by Council at its discretion.
- The judging criteria for each category will be:
I. Overall design
II. Use of Plants
III. Originality and Creativity
IV. Environmental Initiatives
- Mail entries to:
Spring Garden Competition 2019
City of Charles Sturt
PO BOX 1
WOODVILLE SA 5011
- Council staff and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Judging will take place during the following dates - 1 October 2019 – 4 October 2019 and 21
October 2019 – 25 October 2019
- Presentation Night of Awards Tuesday 19 November 2019
- Entrants no longer need to submit a photograph, a Council representative will take a photo of the garden.
- Entries close on Friday 6 September 2019
- Entry to the Spring Garden Competition 2019 is free.
- Personal information collected from you is held and used by Council under the provisions of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.
If you require further information please contact our Customer Contact Centre on 8408 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information collected from you is held and used by Council under the provisions of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998. The supply of information is voluntary, however if you cannot provide, or do not wish to provide the information sought, Council may be unable to process your application or request, or consider your submission.
Please note that the exchange of information between the public and Council, may be accessed by others and could be made publicly available under the Government Information Public Access Act 2009 (GIPA Act). If you require further information please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on 8408 1111.