Applications are now closed for the Business Support Program component of the Economic Support and Stimulus Package.
A total of $102,250 has been granted under the Business Support Program to assist 67 local businesses.
The Business Support Program aims to support businesses in the City of Charles Sturt to adapt and innovate in response to changing market conditions.
Please read the program guidelines including eligibility requirements.
Free business support delivered by a specialist advisor that reflects the need of the business.
In addition to the general program eligibility applicants must:
- Have been adversely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Have a current ABN within City of Charles Sturt
- Clearly outline the advice needed and how it will benefit the business in helping the business to sustain, grow or innovate
- Up to $2,000 plus GST available per business and up to $1,000 plus GST for Sole Traders
- Businesses working collaboratively may receive up to a value of $5,000 plus GST
Marketing, reconnecting with the customer.
Examples of how businesses could use a specialist advisor:
- Marketing – connecting with and growing your customer base
- Workforce - dealing with industrial issues, staffing levels & retention
- Financial management – cash flow difficulties, cost saving
- Business review & viability – assessing current performance, identifying improvements, new business opportunities
- Digital – improving your social media, website performance
- Operations and logistics – streamlining, looking for efficiencies, developing your local supply chain
- Technology – security, efficiency, supporting transition to online