Our live and local program supports local musicians and small businesses to access funding for live and online events.
In May and June, we will be live-streaming from The Gov, Lady Daly and the Woodville Hotel to keep our community connected at this time. Visit our Events page for more information.
We’re now seeking Expressions of Interest from local artists and businesses to be part of the program from 1 July 2020.
Please read the program guidelines including eligibility requirements before applying.
Expressions of interest are open for projects commencing from 1 July 2020.
- The employment of local artist(s)
- Positive publicity of local businesses
- Assisting businesses to maintain connection with the community during COVID-19 restrictions
- Restore public confidence, encourage residents and attract new customers to attend live events at local businesses after restrictions have eased
- Re-energise public places within the City of Charles Sturt
In addition to the general program eligibility, where a local business is applying, preference will be given to applicants using local artists within the City of Charles Sturt. Where a local musician is applying, preference will be given if the event takes place within the City of Charles Sturt.
Up to $2,000 plus GST per project or business
- Live streaming events whilst COVID-19 gathering restrictions are in place
- Funding live music in venues and pubs.
Expressions of Interest for the 2020/21 program will be open on an ongoing basis until 1 June 2021 or until funding is exhausted.
Payment under this program will be made on a project by project basis after service has been delivered and a tax invoice received to either the business, the artist or a contractor.