The City of Charles Sturt has adopted an Economic Development Strategy which recognises a regional and collaborative approach between business and local government across Western Adelaide to strengthen and grow our economy.
A Western Business Leaders (WBL) Executive, consisting of representatives from the following key sectors has been established to help build the economic capacity of the region:
- technology, and
- small business.
Why Join WBL?
Membership of WBL offers connections to:
- business leaders across Western Adelaide
- business advice, support and mentoring
- professional development and networking
- funding and grant opportunities
- intelligence on industry, market outlook, major investments and developments
- key players in government and industry
- collaborative opportunities across supply chain and sector initiatives
- key contacts within Western Adelaide Councils.
WBL membership is open to any business based in the Western Adelaide region. We also extend the opportunity of membership to businesses beyond the region that have a vested interest in the economic growth of Western Adelaide.
The current membership includes a wide ranging mix of businesses - from large to small, across a diversity of sectors.
To join, click on the following link and tell us a bit about your business and areas of interest. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WBL18
We encourage you to get involved!
Further information on the Western Business Leaders is outlined in the prospectus below.