Charles Sturt values its employees and provides support to assist in their health and wellbeing.
The Wellbeing Program consists of a range of initiatives that aim to provide all employees with the opportunity to participate in. Examples of these initiatives are:
- Health assessments and advice
- Skin assessments and advice
- A range of fitness programs
- Quit smoking programs
- Staff immunisation including flu vaccinations
- Seminars and special events that cover a broad range of health and wellness topics
- Access to an employee assistance program for you and your immediate family to deal such things as stress, trauma and grief
- Access to employee assistance physiotherapy to assist with minor muscular conditions
We are actively investing in the wellbeing of our people, and support them to get more out of their daily lives, both inside and outside of work.