The City of Charles Sturt has many wonderful stories to tell about our history and community. We are pleased to share some of them with you:
- Opening the Door on Charles Sturt - Stories of local life by local people
- Italian Market Gardeners - From the Veneto to Frogmore Road
- Hindmarsh Transformed - Hindmarsh Greening transforming the image and environment
- Gallipoli: Our Story - Student research of WWI servicemen from the Charles Sturt area
- Charles Sturt People - The Faces - celebrating local people and story telling
If you are researching or seeking information on the history of the local area we encourage you to contact or visit one of our local history groups or museums, or refer to the facts sheets, tours, and stories available from this website. Alternatively you can contact Council's Cultural Heritage Project Officer or on 8408 1368.