Apply for a space at The Brocas
111 Woodville Road, St Clair
We are open to all kinds of workshops, programs and groups at The Brocas, from creative activities, local community projects to all things active.
Rooms are also available for locals aged 18+ who are looking for a space to plan a local community project or a quiet room to brainstorm entrepreneurial or business ideas.
Our aim is to create a dynamic mix of activities that cater for the diverse interests of local young people.
Do not hesitate to contact the Community Development Youth Team to run your ideas past us.
We would love to hear from:
- Young People keen to get a local project off the ground
- Clubs wanting to share their interests through come ‘n’ try or ongoing sessions
- Creative people wanting to share their talent with the local community
- Organisations or Groups that want to bring activities to the West
- Anybody else with new or quirky activity ideas
We have a variety of spaces available:
- The Chamber meeting room caters for a group of 15
- Ideaorium caters for a creative group of 8
- Chat Box is ideal for 1:1 or 1:2 conversations
- Mini Meet has wriggle room for 4
- The Fish Bowl holds a group of 12
- Flexible activity warehouse space for up to 100 people
- Domestic kitchen
Outdoor areas are also available
The Brocas site plan (190 kb)
Tell us about your idea
- If you would like to book a room to plan a local community project, a quiet space to brainstorm an entrepreneurial idea or explore ways to address the needs of Local Young People please email our Youth Participation Officer, Youthdevelopment@charlessturt.sa.gov.au
- For those interested in workshop or program space please complete the online form below: