Windsor Avenue Reserve Redevelopment
In 2008/09, Council wrote to the residents of Pennington seeking comments relating to an upgrade of Windsor Reserve, Pennington. The feedback received highlighted many opportunities and suggestions, which have been incorporated into the attached Draft Master Plan.
Key features of the Master Plan are:
- Bicycle Training Circuit - for children to learn riding and road rules.
- Skate Park - a small facility incorporating urban street elements, like fun boxes and grind rails.
- Community Courts - full size tennis court and two basketball towers.
- Play Station - new play equipment for junior and senior kids.
- Planted Swale - using stormwater run-off to irrigate native grasses, sedges and shrubs.
- Picnic Shelters - to provide shade and shelter for BBQ's.
- Ball Play Area - new irrigation system and quality turf field.
Council is now seeking your comments on the Draft Master Plan (see link below). Please record your comments by 5pm, Friday 25 November 2011, through our online survey:
If you would like to discuss this project further please contact Alison Burns, Administration and Consultation Officer on 8408 1306.
We look forward to receiving your feedback.