What days are my bins collected?
Click on the "Services for Me" icon and enter your address to find out what bins to put out this week.
Collection Calendar - Week A (3887 kb)
Collection Calendar - Week B (3886 kb)
2016/2017 – Christmas Day & New Year’s Day are on a weekend so there is no change to collection days. Good Friday collection will take place the next day (Saturday).
Waste Hotline: 8295 5077
Waste (blue lid)
Organics (green lid)
Recycling (yellow lid)
To ensure your bins are emptied on your scheduled collection day, you need to:
- Put the bins out by 6.00am on the day of pick up and bring them back in within 24 hours of collection;
- Face each bin in the right direction - wheels towards the house;
- Keep a minimum of 30cm clear around each bin;
- Place the right material in the right bin (See Sections 3-6 for more information);
- Be sure your waste is not packed too tightly;
- Don't overfill your bin (max. weight 75 kg) and make sure the bin lid is closed.
Please contact the Waste Hotline 8295 5077 for:
Please contact the Customer Service on 8408 1111 for:
- Collection enquiries - including missed collections;
- Damage to bins;
- Conduct and courtesy of vehicle drivers;
- Any other waste related enquiries.
- Theft of bins;
- New or replacement bins.