All our volunteers receive support, training and recognition. Police checks are organised and paid for by Council where applicable.
Currently, the City of Charles Sturt has vacancies in the following volunteer programs:
- Home Maintenance program (Thursday's x 2 positions, full or half days available)
- Henley Grange Community Centre Gardener (1-2 hours per week, day negotiable)
- Home Gardening program (Mons, Wed or Thurs, 1-2 positions, full or half days available)
- Youth Central - Youth Support Volunteers (Friday)
- Arch Paterson SAGES (Brompton)- Kitchen Hand (Wed and Friday Morning Tea and Lunch time)
- Seaton Neighbourhood Centre Creche Volunteer- (Monday's 9.00am-10.30am).
- Community Bus Aides (wanted for backup and holiday lists)
- Graffiti Removal Program (full/half day Wednesday)
Community Visitors Scheme (anytime)
If you are interested in any of the positions advertised and feel you have the skills to suit the role, please Register online. Please note: You will be asked to create a user name and password.
Alternatively, you may email our Volunteer Services Development Officer or call 8408 1828 for more information.