Rates can be paid either:
- in full by 1 September, or
- in four instalments (due on 1 September, December, March and June each year)
If you decide to pay in four approximately equal instalments you will be sent an account for each instalment (each instalment is calculated to be approximately equal)
If you are unable to make payments by the due date please contact Council on 8408 1111 (before the due date) to discuss possible payment alternatives.
Go to our online secure payments facility.
Pay by Direct Debit
- Quarterly deductions are available from your savings or cheque account (not available for credit cards)
- To apply for Direct Debit please phone 8408 1111 and an application form and service agreement will be sent to you.
Pay by Telephone
Using B-pay through your participating bank.
The City of Charles Sturt BPay biller code is 10330
Your Payment reference number is shown on the front of your rates notice
Australia Post - phone 13 18 16
City of Charles Sturt POST billpay biller code is 0915
Your Payment reference number is shown on the front of your rates notice.
Pay in Person
- Any Australia Post outlet
- Charles Sturt Customer Service Centres: Civic Centre and Libraries (Cheque and Eftpos payments only accepted at the libraries)
Pay by Mail
- Post a cheque, money order or Credit card payment to PO Box 1 Woodville SA 5011
(Maximum acceptable credit card payment is $5,000, Diners Club and American Express cards are not accepted)