Helping you balance your life
We understand that in today's hectic world, people need flexible working arrangements. We take into account that, at times, you may have personal commitments that need to be carried out during traditional working hours.
You may want to work from home, part time, or take a year off to go on that holiday of a lifetime. At the City of Charles Sturt we try best to accommodate your needs along with our services to our customers.
Helping you develop your talent
We recognise that you will want to develop your talent while working for us, not just to meet the needs of the organisation but also so that you feel that you are growing and developing through your work.
At Charles Sturt, we strive to provide you with exciting learning and development opportunities from job specific training, external opportunities and support to obtain relevant tertiary qualifications.
Supporting you to be healthier
Your health and well being is important to us, as a result we offer a Healthy Lifestyle Program which includes:
- A subsidy towards your gym membership to a gym of your choice, or, including the local gym at St Clair
- A free annual general medical and skin screening assessment
- Financial assistance to help you give up smoking
- Sponsorship for you to run in the Corporate Cup fun-run
- Access to a free, confidential counselling service if you or your immediate family are experiencing personal problems