Charles Sturt Library Service - Hindmarsh
139 Port Road, Hindmarsh SA 5007
Phone: 8408 1333
Fax: 8346 9269
It's an art gallery, a local and family history resource centre, a computer training centre... and a library.
- Council payments can also be made at the Hindmarsh Library: Monday - Thursday, 10am - 6.45pm; Friday, 10am - 5pm.
- Art@Hindmarsh project - gallery space for local artists and crafts people.
- Babytime or Storytime - see link below.
- Office facilities - scanners.
- Home Energy Toolkit available for loan - find out how to save energy at home www.sa.gov.au/energy/toolkit
- Internet access - bookings of 1 hour per day.
- Venue for computer training.
- Wireless internet access available within the library.
|Monday||10:00AM - 07:00PM|
|Tuesday||10:00AM - 07:00PM|
|Wednesday||10:00AM - 07:00PM|
|Thursday||10:00AM - 07:00PM|
|Friday||10:00AM - 07:00PM|
|Saturday||12:30PM - 04:30PM|
||Closed on Public Holidays|