Provide feedback for this page
10 plants for $10
We will be selling residents a voucher for 10 locally indigenous plants for $10 from the Civic Centre at Woodville.
We are pleased to run our 10 plants for $10 program from 3 April until COB* 17 June 2017.
*Last day to purchase is Friday 16 June.
We’re saving you money in the garden
Purchase a $10 voucher by calling us or visiting the Civic Centre and redeem it for 10 locally indigenous plants on either Saturday 20 May or 17 June @ 10am - 1pm at 72 Woodville Road Woodville. There's only 300 vouchers available, so be quick to avoid disappointment! Proof of residence is required when purchasing your voucher.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Limit of 2 vouchers per household; 2 per business; 5 per school; 5 per strata groups (schools and strata must have an appropriate authority letter)
- Offer only available only to properties in the City of Charles Sturt.
- This voucher is only redeemable for 10 locally indigenous plants (tube stock size) and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced and should be kept in a safe place.
- Facsimile copies will not be accepted.full cost $29.70 – Council subsidises the other $19.70
Voucher used to redeem plants from the Charles Sturt Civic Centre on May 20th or June 17th ONLY.
(Plants also can be directly redeemed at the nursery Provenance Indigenous Plants at Sandy Crescent, Salisbury Park SA 5109. Tel: 8250 0477)
Promotion commences on 3 April and finishes on 17 June 2017
Maximum of 300 vouchers available
NO VOUCHERS WILL BE SOLD ON THE PLANT COLLECTION DAYS
PHONE PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE: the voucher is like cash and we recommend that it is delivered to you by registered mail - we will pay for the cost of registered mail, but it means the purchaser will need to attend a post office to collect.
- We will not be responsible for lost or misdirected vouchers and no re-issue will be considered.
- Last day of collection Saturday 17 June.